Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited specializes in custom writing of numerous papers, articles, posters, coursework, etc. We provide brand new papers depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of assignment in the Order Form:
- Lab report
- Poster, etc.
Apart from providing custom writing services, a client may choose:
- Revision of an already written assignment.
Level of Writing
A customer must choose an order level, which depends on the educational establishment he/she studies in:
- High school.
If customer mistakenly chose an inappropriate order type, our Financial Department will assist and recalculate the order price according to the newly provided instructions.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer to communicate with Writology Limited members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside message system.
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents.
Writology Limited asks all clients to communicate with Writology Limited members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Review or Work Process
By ordering a paper on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- Customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order, if we find any mismatches in the order type, number of pages, and level of writing.
- The order is edited, checked for plagiarism, and uploaded in the customer’s profile.
- A client may request a free revision referring to Writology Limited Revision Policy, get a free plagiarism report from our Customer support Team. We grant that Writology Limited provides only authentic papers in any subject.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. Writology Limited completes all assignments on time and grants timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Refund application rules
- Any client has a right to ask for a refund within 2 weeks (14 days) after the expiration of the order deadline. There is no time frame for refunds related to plagiarized papers. In such cases, client needs to forward us a valid plagiarism report in order to prove that our writer plagiarized.
*Note that Turnitin, WriteCheck and iThenticate are reliable plagiarism checkers. Correctly formatted table of contents, quotes, or any task parts (e.g. task questions) as well as list of references are not considered plagiarism. SafeAssign.com is not considered a credible plagiarism checker because it detects direct quotes and references as plagiarism. Neither do we do accept files with handwritten comments regarding plagiarism.
- When continuation order is placed, we are not responsible for plagiarism detected in the client’s text parts. Only text parts completed by the assigned writer are checked and analyzed for originality.
- When client appears to be not satisfied with the final paper, our refund agent will check the case and create a report regarding the problem. In case client’s complaint is justified, full or partial refund will be issued by Writology Limited. A client will be sent a response within 3-4 business days.
- We provide free revision services within 2 days (48 hours) after the order deadline expiration. When this period passes, a client has to place a compensation order. In case writer revises the paper for free, a client will not have an opportunity to ask for refund in future.
- For 20+ pages orders, a client can ask for free revision service within 30 days after order deadline expiration.
- When client changes initial requirements, he/ she cannot ask for a free revision. When client forwards important order materials after the paper is completed (or during the writing process), a client will have to place an additional order so that the writer receives compensation for additional work.
- When writer wants to use our free revision service, he/ she needs to inform us about revision deadline and forward detailed revision comments. In some instances, it can take us 24 hours to provide revision. It may occur due to difficulties with instructions or inability to find and assign the writer. Anyway, Writology Limited does its best to send the revised order to the client within the discussed and set deadline.
- Clients need to check personal electronic address or profile for any messages sent by our administration or the assigned writer. It often happens that clients do not attach all the necessary materials when placing the order. Therefore, it is only client’s responsibility to forward us important information regarding the order (or in case writer requests it).
- There is a new “Extended revision” service that we offer to our clients. It costs 30% of the whole price of the order. It gives an opportunity to extend the deadline of free revision from 2 days to 2 weeks (14 days). Nevertheless, a request for “Extended Revision” should be in accordance with the initial instructions. In case client paid for “Extended Revision” option but did not request revision, it will not be reimbursed.
Full Refund Policy
- A client may receive full refund when he/ she placed a duplicate order or was charged with additional payment by mistake. Under such circumstances a client should immediately contact our customer support team and ask for order cancellation.
- In rare cases we cannot assign the writer. As a result, client gets 100% refund.
- When a client receives full refund, he/ she has no right to use any materials provided by us.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
Partial Refund Policy
- When a client ordered wrong page amount, he/ she can ask for a partial refund. The order payment will be refunded according to the page number specifications.
- When client ignored the writing level and selected the wrong one (e.g. University level instead of PHD level), the refund percentage may be reduced by the refund agent.
- The percentage of a refund can be recalculated when a client provided contradicting instructions/comments (e.g. “Order Description” contradicts the attached instructions).
- Order cancelation when the writer is already assigned:
||10-19% of the deadline
||20-29% of the deadline
||30-39% of the deadline
||40-49% of the deadline
||50-59% of the deadline
||60%+ of the deadline
*A client will not be able to cancel the order if 30% of the order deadline has remained and writer took the order. In addition, when the assigned writer has already completed the order and uploaded it, such order cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Late Order Verification
- In case of late verification of the order (if a client ignored the request of Financial Department to verify his/ her ID with the aim of avoiding fraudulent activity), the order completion deadline starts after we receive the needed clarifications. Under such circumstances, a client needs to approve deadline extension or place a compensation order so that the writer could work on the hot order.
Word Count Policy
- All pages are counted on the basis of words number (300 words equal 1 page). Pages cannot be counted visually. We cannot apply the word count rule to technical orders since they include numerous calculations. In such cases, our writing department will count the page number according to instructions complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentation Orders. When a client places a PPT order, he/ she needs to know that speaker notes is a paid service. Clients should select this service by themselves. The assigned writer will provide 100-150 words of speaker notes under each slide.
- If a client orders an online test, the page number is counted according to the questions number (5 questions equal 1 page). Multiple choice questions are counted according to the same rule. For instance, when a client needs to answer 10 questions, a 2 page order should be placed.
- A compensation order should be placed when client asks for early delivery. The order price will be changed when a client needs to receive our services earlier. As a result, our agents will ask the client to place an additional order. In case the assigned writer delivers the order earlier without compensation, further refund will not be issued.
- In case we failed to deliver our services in time and the order was completed late without client’s approval, a partial refund will be issued. The difference in payment will be counted in accordance with the pricing policy provided on our website.
Type of the Order
- All clients should select the right type of the order when ordering our writing services (e.g. an essay type cannot be selected instead of “research paper” type). In case Writology Limited does not receive a respective payment for the services requested, a refund will not be issued.
- When a client needs rewriting services, the assigned writer will paraphrase and rewrite the text provided by the client. In case any additional research work is needed, sources need to be altered, new sections need to be included, a client should place a compensation order since such task resembles writing original paper from scratch.
- Writology Limited recommends all the clients to check their emails and personal accounts for any possible messages from our administration. We appreciate in-time communication from the client’s side, especially in instances when a client has to approve the topic selected by the assigned writer.