World-Class Literature Review Writing Center
Many students seek professional assistance from literature review writing center, so today we would like to do more for every person coming across this page and provide them not with an advertisement of our services, but helpful advice on literature review writing.
Let us begin with a literature review definition. It is a product of a complex analysis of the given (or found) scholarly sources on a specific topic, as well a synthesis of main ideas they cover. Sometimes, students feel confused, trying to spot the difference between a literature review and a research paper. While research should present a unique and valid argument supporting specific ideas, literature review focuses more on existing pool of articles, books and academic sources of knowledge.
Academic Importance of Literature Review
Generally, a literature review can be assigned as a part of the course study or can be a chapter of dissertation or thesis. In simple terms, literature review should:
- summaries the known knowledge in the specific area on certain subject/topic;
- addresses the most current and relevant scholarly sources;
- identifies and ground for further research.
If the literature review is being a chapter of a dissertation or any other postgraduate work, it also presents the ground for further research.
Literature Review Writings Tips
If you would like to prepare a profound literature review, you need to consider the following aspects:
- Choose reputable sources that can be used in academic research.
- Search for up-to-date materials that will make your research poignant and applicable.
- Combine online and offline sources. Do not underestimate the power of libraries and old-fashioned research.
If we were asked, what is the best way to process all the materials, we would recommend approaching them separately. Read and evaluate each source, make notes, reference, and once you are done with all of them – look for the common ground to group them properly.
Here is the list of questions one can use while assessing every literary source:
- Is it relevant to the narrow topic or it presents some general idea?
- What sources does the author appeal to in their work?
- Is this scholar an expert in their field?
- What interesting or new ideas does the author introduce?
Once you have analyzed all the sources, have a look at the results and ask yourself:
- Have I mentioned all the crucial works?
- Do they support the main idea of the research (it might be a good idea to mention academic opponents, but not pay too much attention to their works)?
- Have I properly formatted and referenced everything (do not forget to consult specific requirements you got from your professor)?
- Are all research questions answered in terms of known facts?
300 words per page instead of 280
Free Revisions (on demand)
Only Original Writing
Word Count Limit
Depending on the type of work (whether this is independent writing piece or part of the dissertation) as well as academic level (the overall length will vary for University and Ph.D. level), the length would vary from 1500 to 3000 words. If one is planning to place an order at BestWritingService.ae, we would like to remind that one page equals 300 words.
Literature Review Writing Online
If one is looking for assistance from a professional literature review writing center, they are clearly right! First of all, asking an expert to prepare a literature review on your behalf allows you to save time, if not to say weeks of research. Second, a successful literature review is like a nice canvas for your picture that allows you to present your research properly and tastefully. Having an expert by your side, allows you to gain more confidence and focus more on the work that needs to be done, rather than some boring review of previously written books.
If you are looking for a place to purchase literature review from, let us explain why BestWritingService.ae is your best option. When one is seeking professional assistance, they should be clear about terms a reliable company operates on.
- Clear pricing policy. If you cannot calculate the price on your own without having to place on order – beware!
- Distinct revision and money-back terms. Check if you can get the company to revise your paper for free if you’d like to make some changes.
- Round the clock support via multiple sources. If you cannot reach them via phone – run as far as you can!
- Original content. You do not need plagiarism charges, so make sure you receive a completely unique paper (if you can get a plagiarism report – that’s even better).
- Confidentiality guarantee. Every client is entitled to their privacy, so we ask our clients to provide only contact information that is securely stored at BestWritingService.ae.
Reasons to Order from BestWritingService.ae
Having a reputation to uphold, BestWritingService.ae offers the best literature review writing help you can find! If you place an order right now, you will get:
- Well-researched paper that presents modern and relevant scholarly sources;
- Direct communication with the writer assigned to your order (using the convenient messaging system);
- 24/7 support via any convenient channel of communication;
- On-time delivery to your account and e-mail;
- Any formatting (MLA, APA, Vancouver, etc.);
- Bunch of free add-ons: title page, references, plagiarism report (for an additional price).
Being a widely-known literature review writing center, we did our best to achieve the balance that allows us to deliver superb services that do not come with a heavy price tag. So stop wasting your time trying to do everything on your own or looking for any other companies out there. If you have any questions regarding our services, have a look at our FAQ section or simply contact our Support Team representatives that will gladly assist you in any matters.
So students come to us to get literature review example. Here are few samples of the work we prepared on behalf of our clients. Remember, these samples shall not be used as actual assignments under no circumstances.